Date:      Fri, 6 Nov 1998 17:29:41 -0800 (PST)
From:      Bryce Newall <data@dreamhaven.net>
To:        FreeBSD Questions List <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Trouble with APSFilter

Greetings,

I'm attempting to install the latest port for APS Filter in my 2.2.7 ports
collection.  However, I'm running into a bit of a road block:

===>   ImageMagick-4.0.9 depends on shared library: png\.2\. - not found
===>    Verifying install for png\.2\. in /usr/ports/graphics/png
===>   Returning to build of ImageMagick-4.0.9
Error: shared library "png\.2\." does not exist
*** Error code 1

Stop.

I looked in /usr/ports/graphics/png, and I can see that this program has
been installed at some point.  However, it appears my system isn't finding
the shared png library.  Anyone know how to get it to find this library?

Thanks!