Date:      Tue, 30 Aug 2005 14:27:21 +0200
From:      Anders Troback <public@troback.com>
To:        gnome@FreeBSD.org
Cc:        ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   FreeBSD Port: thunderbird-1.0.6_1

Hi,

noticed some strange things with Thunderbird 1.0.6_1.

When I connect to a imap server with ssl the cert is not valid,
Thunderbird thinks the cert is for localhost but I connect to
mail.domain.com. Before the upgrade everything worked just fine...

Don't know if it's a port problem or a Thnderbird problem!

The server is a FreeBSD 5.4-RELEASE, imap-uw-2004d,1
Client is FreeBSD 5.4-p4, Thunderbird 1.0.6_1

Regards

Anders Trobäck