Date:      Wed, 6 Dec 2000 23:51:26 -0800
From:      "Crist J . Clark" <cjclark@reflexnet.net>
To:        "Zaitsau, Andrei" <AZaitsau@panasonicfa.com>
Cc:        "'Rick Hamell'" <hamellr@1nova.com>, "'freebsd-questions@freebsd.org'" <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Small network problem...

On Wed, Dec 06, 2000 at 12:41:40PM -0600, Zaitsau, Andrei wrote:
> I checked Subnets and IP's everything looks ok.
> Gateway: 192.168.0.1
> #1 192.168.0.2
> #2 192.168.0.3
> #3 192.168.0.7
> #4 192.168.0.13
>
> Subnet for them is 255.255.255.0
>
> So I do not know what to blame....
> Any suggestions? I do not think I should blame HUB or ADSL modem...

What is the physical setup? Just to be sure, I am guessing the FreeBSD
machine has two interfaces. One is in the hub and one in the ADSL
modem. And I assume the OpenBSD and Win2k machines are both on the
internal net? Just for future reference, which machine is which in the
list of IPs above? Can the gateway machine itself use the Internet
connection? What is the output of,

  # ifconfig
  # arp -an
  # netstat -rn