Date:      Thu, 18 Mar 1999 14:57:30 -0500
From:      Brian Adkins <brian@lojic.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   distributed.net RC5 contest

I noticed that Team FreeBSD is ranked 20th in this contest which is pretty
decent.  What do you guys think about promoting Team FreeBSD on the
http://www.freebsd.org site and encouraging folks to join the team?  The
NetBSD site has a blurb about it - in fact, that's how I found out about
the contest.

I wasn't too excited about the contest as an individual because I would be
such a teeny part, but when I found out about the teams, I got more
interested in being part of a team that might crack the thing.  My stats
won't show up until tomorrow, and then I'm going to join the "Team FreeBSD"
team.

Plus, I have to admit, it was kind of nice seeing Team FreeBSD ahead of
"NetBSD Users" and "OpenBSD" and all but two of the Linux groups ;)