Date:      Thu, 16 Apr 1998 09:38:07 -0400
From:      KEVIN LIQUORI <kliquori@outsourceint.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Installing Packages

Last night I downloaded uemacs for FreeBSD-2.2.6 and installed it using
pkg_add. It worked great. Then I downloaded bother versions of lynx
and tried the same thing. When I did the hard drive spun for a while and it
created entries under /etc/db/pkg. It appears, however, no other files
were installed. Lynx will not run. I cannot find any other lynx files on the
hard drive. Any ideas?

TIA
-Kevin
kliquori@ix.netcom.com