Date:      Wed, 12 Dec 2001 09:52:51 -0500 (EST)
From:      Matthew Emmerton <matt@gsicomp.on.ca>
To:        "f.johan.beisser" <jan@caustic.org>
Cc:        Henry smith <getzz11@yahoo.com>, freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: anybody know what is this means ?

I don't know about you, but some of my FreeBSD boxes were rooted with the
telnet exploit and the h4x0rs were running psyBNC on it.  If you aren't
running this on purpose, then I'd pull your system off the 'net ASAP,
because it means that someone is using your machine to participate in an
IRC chat for purposes of hacking and trading warez.

--
Matthew Emmerton      || matt@gsicomp.on.ca
GSI Computer Services || http://www.gsicomp.on.ca