Date:      Mon, 06 May 96 16:29:20 -0700
From:      John Crosswhite <crosswjo@hpcvusd.cv.hp.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   HP Deskjet 660Cse

I have searched the archives for any notes regarding the 660Cse.
Unfortunately, I have not found anything of use.  Perhaps I am not
looking for the right info.  Anyway here is the config:

HP Deskjet 660Cse connected to the parallel port
FreeBSD 2.1.0-Release

The parallel port is found at boot time and is set to Interrupt Level.

I have tried various deskjet configurations but I have not had any success.
I have also read the handbook.

So, my question is this:

Does anybody out there have a working printcap and input filter for the
660Cse??  If so, could you please send them to me??

Thanks AGAIN!  heh...

John Crosswhite
crosswjo@cs.orst.edu