Date:      Thu, 11 Mar 2021 10:54:30 +0000
From:      Faraz Vahedi <kfv@kfv.io>
To:        office@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   devel/boost-*: requesting an update to version 1.75.0

--y5rvqly3midfrphl

Dear office members,

I would like to sincerely request an update to the devel/boost-* ports, which
are currently three versions behind the upstream. I would love to help, but I,
unfortunately, cannot afford a server to check all the ports depending on the
library.
Please let me know if I can anyhow be of some help in streamlining the process.

Cheers,
Faraz

--y5rvqly3midfrphl

--y5rvqly3midfrphl--