Date:      Sun, 15 Jun 2014 16:55:10 +0200 (CEST)
From:      Melvyn Sopacua <melvyn@magemana.nl>
To:        Kurt Jaeger <lists@opsec.eu>
Cc:        ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: Seeking committer(s)

Hi Kurt,

On Sun, 15 Jun 2014, Kurt Jaeger wrote:

>> => Couldn't fetch it - please try to retrieve this
>> => port manually into /usr/ports/distfiles/ and try again.
>
> It works with
>
> USE_GITHUB=     yes
> GH_ACCOUNT=     netz98
> GH_PROJECT=     n98-magerun
> GH_COMMIT=      4b31f25
> NO_BUILD=       yes
> WRKSRC=         ${WRKDIR}/${GH_ACCOUNT}-${GH_PROJECT}-${GH_COMMIT}
>
> But it fetches a different version. You can probably live with that ?

Rather not. They do proper release tagging, so let's work with them.

As indicated in the bugzilla report, I suspect you were using an IPv6
only host in your test.
It is/was working for me as submitted. I don't mind changing PORTVERSION
to .2 and submit a new patch for you, saves an extra PR.

--
Melvyn