Date:      Thu, 12 Jan 2006 17:55:56 +0000
From:      "SPYRIDON PAPADOPOULOS" <SP373@student.apu.ac.uk>
To:        kalin@el.net
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: missing /dev/dsp

Hi,

What pciconf -lv says? Can you find your card there?

BIOS updates are known to make things better, but there are few chances to =
cause such problems, in which case you can go back to a previous version.
Before you think of that however, find and read what the new version they i=
nstalled, is fixing. Be sure before start messing with the bios.