Date:      Sat, 13 May 2017 18:18:06 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Chris Hill <chris@monochrome.org>
To:        FreeBSD Questions List <questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Printer advice

Hi list,

I wonder if anyone can offer advice on a new printer. My old HP 4550N
has finally given up the ghost after more than 16 years of semi-faithful
service.

I'm looking for a color laser printer with ethernet interface and
Postscript comprehension. I'm currently looking at the HP M553n and the
Xerox Phaser 6515DN, but if you have other suggestions, ideas,
caveats... I'd love to hear them. Thanks.

--
Chris Hill               chris@monochrome.org
**                     [ Busy Expunging </> ]