Date:      Fri, 24 May 2013 02:00:02 +1000
From:      Darshana Jayasinghe <darshana.jayasinghe@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-arm@freebsd.org
Subject:   FreeBSD ARM on Raspberry pi slow UDP

Hi All,
I installed the FreeBSD ARM image for Raspberry Pi because I wanted to
check some cache attacks on Raspberry Pi. From my laptop I send UDP packets
to my Raspberry Pi and on Raspberry Pi the data get processed and send the
timing information back to my laptop. The problem is the data rate is very
slow in FreeBSD where as I tried to do the same thing with Raspbian Wheezy
the speed was ~900 KBps and the Raspberry Pi was at 100% CPU utilization.
But with FreeBSD it the speed was ~50-70 KBps and the CPU utilization was
under 10%. I tried to increase the packet size but no luck. Still the data
transfer speed is ~50-70 KBps. Any suggestions to solve the issue please.

--=20
Thanks,
Darshana Jayasinghe (D=C4rshana)