Date:      Thu, 26 Sep 2002 20:25:53 +0300
From:      Eugene Olkhovick <eugeneol@rivne.fc.kiev.ua>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Multiport

Hello freebsd-questions,
I trying to set the multiport adapter to my PC under the FreeBSD 4.4
In my configuration file I write:

option COM_MULTIPORT
device          sio2   at isa? port 0xb00c tty irq 5 flags 0x031c vector siointr
device          sio3   at isa? port 0xb014 tty flags 0x031c
device          sio4   at isa? port 0xb016 tty flags 0x031c
device          sio5   at isa? port 0xb01e tty flags 0x031c

And when I try to execute command I see:
config: line 147: syntax error

There is 146 line - device          sio2   at isa? port 0xb00c tty irq 5 flags 0x031c vector siointr
Tell me please about this "syntax error", I cant understand :(
--
Best regards,
Eugene Olkhovick                mailto:eugeneol@rivne.fc.kiev.ua