Date:      Sun, 16 Feb 2003 13:27:38 +0300
From:      "Andrey A. Chernov" <ache@nagual.pp.ru>
To:        Dag-Erling Smorgrav <des@ofug.org>
Cc:        current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: OPIE breakage: backout & patch for review

On Sun, Feb 16, 2003 at 11:01:43 +0100, Dag-Erling Smorgrav wrote:
> "Andrey A. Chernov" <ache@nagual.pp.ru> writes:
> > [...]
>
> Please disregard.  Andrey does not know what he's talking about and
> ignores any attempt at explaining what the real issue is and what real
> users want.

Unless you specify exact details of what I ignore, I'll be forced to
treat your reply as NO REVIEW and commit this changes.

P.S. It really des who ignore that simple fact that "" was localhost alias
in OPIE for years before any evil PAM appearse. As you see, I am specific.

--
Andrey A. Chernov
http://ache.pp.ru/