Date:      Thu, 09 Jul 1998 18:01:21 -0400
From:      Daniel Lee Greer <devnull@win.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Trouble wth Installation

I am having trouble with the installation of FreeBSD, let me give you a
short background on the PC and then the trouble.
PC AMD 133 Penium 32 Megs RAM IDE 1.2 GIG drive, IDE CD-ROM NON BOOTABLE
2 MEG SVGA video sound blaster 16 card. 3 com etherlink III ISA on a
10BaseT network.  NT Workstation is installed with NTFS on the dive, but
I am going to have the installation reformat the drive.

I have created the install floppy and after booting, and getting rid of
any conflicts, the installation gets to the blue screen with polling
devices, and then a error comes up:

Panic: vm_fault: fault on no fault entry, addr: f3140000

I am at a real loss.

Daniel greer