Date:      01 Jan 2001 19:55:24 +0100
From:      Slawek Zak <zaks@prioris.mini.pw.edu.pl>
To:        freebsd-net@freebsd.org
Subject:   Dummynet problem

I tried to configure dummynet to allow for normal work when downloading files
using queue mechanism (4.2-STABLE).

IPFW rules are:

  add 100 queue 10 tcp from any to any uid dnld1 in
  add 200 queue 11 ip  from any to any

  queue 10 config weight 1  pipe 1
  queue 11 config weight 10 pipe 1 mask all

  pipe 1 config bw 128Kbit/s

sysctl net.inet.ip.fw.one_pass is set to 1

Although the counters for both (100 and 200) rules show that they both are hit
during two parallel downloads (one by user dnld1), the bandwidth for both is
equal. It should not be, I guess. Is it a bug or maybe I've misconfigured
something.

All the best in New Year, /S