Date:      Tue, 26 Aug 2003 16:10:10 -0500
From:      Stephen Montgomery-Smith <stephen@math.missouri.edu>
To:        Steven Hartland <killing@barrysworld.com>
Cc:        freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Port bonding on nc3122 ( dual fxp ) NIC

Steven Hartland wrote:
> Does anyone know if this is possible. I've done some googling
> around and cant find anything. Using 5.1-RELEASE is just
> detecting them as fxp0 and fxp1

Assuming that I understand what you are asking, I believe that in FreeBSD they
call it netgraph - "man ng_one2many" should give you the info you need.  I had a
friend who tried it out, and it seems to be completely compatible with the port
bonding that Linux provides.  (He also felt that the documentation for FreeBSD
netgraph was better than the documentation that came with Linux port bonding, in
particular the FreeBSD docs were better at explaining how it worked.)

--
Stephen Montgomery-Smith
stephen@math.missouri.edu