Date:      Thu, 22 Jun 2000 09:16:06 -0400 (EDT)
From:      "Philip M. Gollucci" <gollucci@wam.umd.edu>
To:        Andy Farkas <andyf@speednet.com.au>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: INODES

Thats the first thing I did was ln -s /usr/ports/distfiles /usr/tmp  I do
that anyway by default.  At any rate I don't let tar-ball sit on my
computer I am done with so space is not an issue here the 150MB will be
plenty

Thanks for the tip on newfs  I wasn't aware that I could set the number of
Inodes my self via it.

Philip M. Gollucci
E-mail : gollucci@wam.umd.edu
Phone  : 301.226.5280