Date:      Thu, 13 Mar 2003 01:10:34 -0500
From:      Matt Dau <mdau@vt.edu>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   multiple ng_one2many connections

Hi,

I've google'd about as much as I can with this question, but I can't
seem to find the answer.  My server is running 4.7-prerelease, and I am
trying to get two binded connections working.   I have a four port
ethernet card and I want them split into two logical connections.  I
have dc0 and dc1 binded and working already, but I would like to get dc2
and dc3 to bind for a seperate connection.

I have the first connection working using the script in the man page for
ng_one2many(4), which is essentially:

ifconfig dc1 up
kldload /modules/ng_ether.ko
kldload /modules/ng_one2many.ko
ngctl mkpeer dc0: one2many upper one
ngctl connect dc0: dc0:upper lower many0
ngctl connect dc1: dc0:upper lower many1
ngctl msg dc1: setpromisc 1
ngctl msg dc1: setautosrc 0
ngctl msg dc0:upper setconfig "{xmitAlg=1 failAlg=1 enabledLinks =[ 1 1 ] }"

how do i change it to support a second?

Thanks in advance,
matt