Date:        Wed, 6 Jun 2001 13:25:23 +0200 (CEST)
From:      Grzegorz Czaplinski <gregory@alpha.mini.pw.edu.pl>
To:        James Lim <evilfry@sg.freebsd.org>
Cc:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: _secure_path: cannot stat /etc/login.conf

On Wed, 6 Jun 2001, James Lim wrote:

Hi James,
I have just done that. I booted into single
ok boot -s
and run fsck -p .
All filesystems are clean.
/dev/da0s1a: FILESYSTEM CLEAN; SKIPPING CHECKS
/dev/da0s1a: clean, ...................
^D
Now I am in multiuser mode and the prolem still persists.
There is also a mesage:
Local package initialization:su: no directory.
That's because some of the services have their own accounts.
As root I can travers the whole filesystem.

Thanks anyway James,
	gregory
[B