Date:      Thu, 19 Nov 1998 03:08:32 -0800 (PST)
From:      john@CSUA.Berkeley.EDU (John Morgan Salomon)
To:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Netflex 2 &3E support?

Hi there,

I've been trying to get Netflex 2 10/100 and 3E to work on my Compaq
Proliant 4500.  I tried the ThunderLan drivers included in 3.0, but
those didn't work.  I also tried plugging both a 3Com 509B and a 3Com
Etherlink III into machine in place of the Netflex cards, but those
kind of hobbled along for a while, got me horrendous performance (1000ms
pings and more on a local unused net) and then died about .5% into an
ftp install.

Has anyone gotten Netflex 2 and 3E to work with FreeBSD?

Thanks,

-John