Date:      Mon, 18 Jan 1999 19:12:37 -0600 (CST)
From:      Mary Robertson Kilgore <mrk004@coes.LaTech.edu>
To:        ports@FreeBSD.ORG
Cc:        se@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Wine Config update

In the ports collections description of wine, you have listed only one
kernel update. For FreeBSD 2.2.8-release, I could only get my
copy of wine to work with these four lines included:

               options         USER_LDT
               options         SYSVSHM
               options         SYSVSEM
               options         SYSVMSG

I am not sure whether these were left out because other versions of
FreeBSD do not require this or if it was an oversight during one of the
updates. It is not a big, since it is listed on Wine's homepage. You
should probally have a link in the description. The url is
http:\\www.winehq.com .

Thanks for your time,
YNOP and Caitlin