Date:      Mon, 04 Sep 2006 12:00:56 +0200
From:      "[LoN]Kamikaze" <LoN_Kamikaze@gmx.de>
To:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   joystick as mouse?

I know this is not the right place to post this question, but I do not know a better one. Apart from question, and there I did not get any replies.

I managed to convince moused that my USB joystick, a Logitech WingMan Extreme Digital 3D on /dev/uhid0 (3 axis, throttle, 8 buttons and a HUD switch), is actually a mouse. Of course the mouse cursor acts absolutely insane when I touch the joystick. But it shows that it is possible.

My question is, is there some kind of way to write a profile for moused such as the intellimouse and microsoft profiles to tell moused how to read the joystick input?