Date:      Mon, 11 Nov 1996 20:26:20 -0600 (CST)
From:      "S(pork)" <spork@super-g.com>
To:        John Polstra <jdp@polstra.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: SUP on sup.freebsd.org

I was following this thread as I've been sup-ing machines to stable with
plain old sup up til now...  I finally got around to grabbing the static
binary of cvsup and it was a breeze...  Thanks for the work and the info;
now the question I have for the list is how hard is it to get into
sup.freebsd.org on average with CVSup?  This is what I've been getting
tonight:

Retrying
Connected to sup.FreeBSD.org
Rejected by server: Maximum simultaneous clients exceeded
Will retry at 18:33:59

Also, what are some other up-to-date CVSup servers?

Thanks,

Charles

spork@super-g.com