Date:      Thu, 28 Aug 97 15:42:06 +0200
From:      Marko Schuetz <marko@ki.informatik.uni-frankfurt.de>
To:        freebsd-mobile@freebsd.org
Subject:   RE: FBSD 2.2.1: Voxware on ESS688????

>>>>> "Patrick" == Patrick Gardella <patrick@cre8tivegroup.com> writes:

Patrick> I get the same for RealAudio Player 3.0 on a Toshiba Satellite Pro.  I'd
Patrick> love to hear about a fix, rather than that screech!

Patrick> Pat

Pat,

The problem with RealAudio Player 3.0 might be entirely different: I
can play .au files now, but RealAudio Player only gives a hiss. In the
README.FIRST it says VoxWare/TASD 3.5-beta1 is needed at least. I
checked and FreeBSD 2.2.1 uses VoxWare 2.90.

Marko