Date:      Wed, 23 Aug 2000 01:40:34 -0600
From:      Warner Losh <imp@village.org>
To:        Kenneth Wayne Culver <culverk@wam.umd.edu>
Cc:        freebsd-mobile@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: 3com fe575

In message <Pine.GSO.4.21.0008230101520.14607-100000@rac5.wam.umd.edu> Kenneth Wayne Culver writes:
: I just got a dell laptop that came with an ethernet card that is the model
: # in the subject of this mail. I dind't see it in
: /etc/defaults/pccard.conf, so I'm asking if anyone has gotten it to
: work. Thanks

Yes, but the code isn't yet available :-)

I've been handed some very interesting cardbus code in the last few
days that dovetails well with NEWCARD....  I'm currently looking into
that, so the cardbus drought days may be numbered.

Wanrer