Date:      Wed, 6 Sep 1995 11:42:12 +0300
From:      kallio@jyu.fi (Seppo Kallio)
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   * rump + 4G disk rlogin -l root freebsd *

I have two problems.

1. I cannot find why I cannot rlogin/rsh into my FreeBSD machine from Sun
   without passwd. I have .rhosts correctly. I can login into all
   other accounts. Permissions are OK. I have secure an all my pseudo
   terminals in /etc/ttys:
# Pseudo terminals
ttyp0   none                    network off secure
ttyp1   none                    network off secure
ttyp2   none                    network off secure
ttyp3   none                    network off secure
   Does rsh session have a tty?

2. rdump works on my 2G disk but gives disk errors on my 4G disk.
   Is there some limit in partition size?

Seppo

--
 +--    Seppo Kallio       -----             kallio@jyu.fi              ---+
 !    Computing Center       !   Fax +358-41-603611 Phone +358-41-603606   !