Date:      Sat, 3 Jan 1998 14:37:45 -0800 (PST)
From:      Robert Clark <clark@open.org>
To:        Patrick <patrick@nwinfo.net>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Dreams...

Patrick,
	Iff BeOS moves to Intel, you may get what you want.
	X is a display server. W95 is not. If someone writes a fully
functional, fully compatible, W95 emulator for X, Microsoft will have
moved on to some newer version of Windows.
	A good question for anyone at this point in their life, ' are you
ready to admit to yourself your ignorance?'. If not, go back to windows,
and enjoy the ignorance of bliss. Choose wisely, because once you know
FreeBSD, you may never again be satisfied with anything less.

				[RC]