Date:      Thu, 25 Jun 1998 18:08:21 +0100
From:      imran <imran@orangenet.co.uk>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   apache-fp

can some one please help me !!!!!!!!1

i cant get the per-user subweb to work!!

i have installed a root web called www.orangenet.co.uk.
it is on port 80.
the front pag extensions work on this fine, but when i try to log on to
its sub web ~username, i get the following errors:
the server could not complete your request.

when i hit detail i get:

file not found the requested URL /~username/_vti_bin/shtml.exe/_vti_rpc
was not found on the server.....

when i type www.orangenet.co.uk/~username i can see the web pages..

can you please tell me what i am doing wrong and help me to corect this
problem...

i am using FreeBSD 2.2.6 and apache 1.2.6.

the virtual hosts work .

thanks a lot..

imran@orangenet.co.uk