Date:      Thu, 6 Apr 2000 15:05:22 +0300 (EEST)
From:      Giorgos Keramidas <keramida@ceid.upatras.gr>
To:        keramida@ceid.upatras.gr, Meerwaldt@t-online.de
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org, spider90@hotmail.com
Subject:   Re: partitions

> From Meerwaldt@t-online.de  Thu Apr  6 14:42:42 2000
>
> > Not actually what was asked.  Moreover, this style (attacking Windows,
> > in an effort to prove FreeBSD better) does not differ much from the
> > methods used by some companies when they're spreading FUD.
> >
> > Apart from being offensive, do you have any *real* data to back up your
> > claims that:
>
> Dunno how you mean this, but I can tell you reasons:

What I meant that using terms that are somewhat offensive, might scare
people off FreeBSD (Oh, thes FreeBSD users are so arrogant, and they
hate Microsoft so much).

I'm not using Windows in any way, and I'm not having any difficulties
with my BSD box, but I also understand (or at least, try to understand)
that someone might need to run Windows for one reason or another.

The original question was not about "should I install Windows only or
BSD only?" but rather "how can I make these two beasts live together, in
peace?".  I'd rather not see BSD people get the attitude of Windows and
MS haters... please?

Ciao,
Giorgos.