Date:      Fri, 15 Jun 2001 05:34:59 +0900
From:      FUJISHIMA Satsuki <sf@FreeBSD.org>
To:        Will Andrews <will@physics.purdue.edu>
Cc:        Ade Lovett <ade@FreeBSD.org>, FreeBSD Ports <ports@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   XFree86-4 meta port

At Thu, 14 Jun 2001 14:20:05 -0500,
Will Andrews wrote:

> On Thu, Jun 14, 2001 at 10:54:05AM -0700, Ade Lovett (ade@FreeBSD.org) wrote:
> >   Log:
> >   Change ${RM} to ${RM} -f in post-build, otherwise things stop
> >   right at the end of the build process with a complaint that it
> >   can't remove a non-existent file.
> >
> >   Submitted by:	my fledgling XFree86-4 metaport
>
> Just so you and everyone else knows, I'm waiting for this to be
> committed before I fix Mesa.

I don't know where the discussion about metaport is going on, but I
wonder what is the name of metaport you guys plan. x11/XFree86-4? or
something new? If you plan to overwrite x11/XFree86-4, please save it
with repo-copy, to XFree86-4-all or so. All-in-one XFree86-4 port is
always useful, I believe.

--
FUJISHIMA Satsuki