Date:      30 Oct 1999 01:20:26 +0200
From:      Giorgos Keramidas <keramida@ceid.upatras.gr>
To:        freebsd-chat@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: what is the 'lite' in 4.4 BSD Lite?  (n/t)

Alfred Perlstein <bright@wintelcom.net> writes:

> hey, watch it!  soon you'll be another 'BSD snob', but hey what's
> wrong with that? :)

Nothing is wrong with that.  In fact, nothing is wrong with trying to
convert more people to FreeBSD, that is what advocacy is about.

The 'wrong' things start when one gets to believe that all 'others' are
supposed to die because of not being easy to convert.  It's all that
medieval 'burn the witches' stuff that's annoying and dangerous :)

--
Giorgos Keramidas, <keramida@ceid.upatras.gr>
"What we have to learn to do, we learn by doing." [Aristotle]