Date:      Wed, 14 Aug 1996 09:31:19 +0100 (BST)
From:      Mark Powell <mark@ucsalf.ac.uk>
To:        Michael Smith <msmith@atrad.adelaide.edu.au>
Cc:        current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: 2.2-960801-SNAP further problems

On Wed, 14 Aug 1996, Michael Smith wrote:

> Mark Powell stands accused of saying:
> >
> > Updated to the latest snap on an otherwise perfectly working 2.1.5R.
>
> Why on earth would you do this?  2.1.5 is a stable release, ideally
> suited for server work.  The latest SNAP is a development release
> for lunatics like me to test on!

Thanks for the compassion :) This is my personal machine not a server.

> Not only that, freebsd-emulation is a spectacularly silly place to send
> such a report to!

Ooops. That's true. Getting confused in my the twilight of my life.

Mark Powell - Senior Network Technician - Room: C806
Computer Services Unit, University College Salford, Salford, Manchester, UK.
Tel:	+44 161 745 3376	Fax:	+44 161 736 3596
Email:	mark@ucsalf.ac.uk	finger mark@ucsalf.ac.uk (for PGP key)
<A HREF="http://www.ucsalf.ac.uk/~mark/">Home Page</A>