Date:      Thu, 13 May 1999 11:30:30 -0700
From:      gjukema@teamsoftech.com
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   RE: 3.1 install failure

Hi, this is a followup to my own question.  Its seems that the CDROM needed
a kick-start.

After the following:
>'system hangs?', but responds to CTRL-C off the main screen with question
'Are you sure you want to abort the installation. Yes or NO'

We selected 'No', then the installation proceeded.  After installing, we
continued to select a number of various packages, and after they stated
'packagename installed successfully', the machine appeared to 'hang' again.
 CTRL-C ('Are you sure you want to Abort Installation'), then 'No' after
each package kept the installation process going.

We have now restarted the machine and it boots fine.

Thank you,
Geoff Jukema
Team Softech