Date:      Fri, 27 Sep 2002 20:42:52 +0200
From:      Paul Everlund <tdv94ped@cs.umu.se>
To:        Ying-Chieh Liao <ijliao@csie.nctu.edu.tw>
Cc:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: ports/43420: [New port]: (X)Medcon 0.8.0 (X11)

Ying-Chieh Liao wrote:

> On Fri, Sep 27, 2002 at 19:35:49 +0200, Paul Everlund wrote:
> > Hi! Something got wrong I guess, as this one isn't superseeded
> > by anything. Those two ports I did send were one for X11 and one
> > without X11. So both 43420 and 43421 should be put in the ports
> > tree.
> > If you have any questions, please let me know, and should I send
> > this closed pr once again, as it shouldn't be closed?
>
> oops... I'll open it again
>
> btw, why not just make it 1 port with the "WITHOUT_X" switch ?
> It's the better way...

I know, but someone else gave me the advice to split it up, which I
did. It also seems like the applications Makefile is done, so xmed-
conrc and icons always are installed, even if the gui is disabled.
I'll take a closer look at it though. If it's managable to make it
as one, without too much trouble, I'll send a new pr, when the app-
lication is updated, but for now it's maybe ok if it's splitted?

Best regards,
Paul