Date:      Thu, 21 Aug 2014 11:21:39 -0700
From:      Craig Rodrigues <rodrigc@FreeBSD.org>
To:        jenkinsci-dev@googlegroups.com
Cc:        Anthony Williams <anthony@ury.york.ac.uk>, "jenkins-admin@freebsd.org" <jenkins-admin@freebsd.org>, "freebsd-java@freebsd.org" <freebsd-java@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Need JNA fixed in Jenkins for FreeBSD

Hi,

In this thread:

https://github.com/jenkinsci/jna/pull/2#issuecomment-52928442

Jesse Glick pointed out to me that this pull request:

https://github.com/jenkinsci/jenkins/pull/1181

bumps up the JNA in Jenkins to 4.1.0.  This will pull in the FreeBSD
fix as a side effect.
Is anybody working on 1181?  It would be great to get this in, because
it would fix
other things besides FreeBSD.

--
Craig