Date:      Thu, 23 Apr 1998 22:55:49 +0200 (MET DST)
From:      Ugo Paternostro <paterno@dsi.UNIFI.IT>
To:        Doug White <dwhite@resnet.uoregon.edu>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: DNS Cache+MX+SendMail = Host not found...

On 23-Apr-98 Doug White wrote about "Re: DNS Cache+MX+SendMail = Host not
found...":
> Suggestion:  Set up sendmail to always queue messages, then use `sendmail
> -q' when you get connected to clean the queue out.  The name of the

Isn't there a way to avoid that? I know that solution would work, *BUT* <G>
[you know, I'm very hard to please] if I send a message while I'm connected to
my ISP, sendmail will queue it without ever try to send it out, so it will not
leave the server until I force a sendmail -q (or my cron does a poll at 02:30
AM).

Anyway, thanks for your help!

Bye, UP