Date:      Mon, 1 Jun 1998 11:41:09 +0200
From:      Ollivier Robert <roberto@keltia.freenix.fr>
To:        freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: macro definitions of VOP_???

[ beware you have a broken date in your message... ]

> Date: Sun, 26 Jan 1997 12:08:07 +0530

According to hiren:
> I was looking at the sources of FreeBSD virtual file system (VFS)
> implementation.

You'll find many things in /sys/kern and in the various file-systems.

> Another thing is, I was trying to find structure declarations of the
> vop_???_args (e.g. vop_create_args, vop_mknod_args, vop_close_args,
> vop_access_args, vop_read_args, etc.)  This also I could not find in the
> sources.

These are generated in the kernel compilation directory. See vnode_if.*

vnode_if.c/vnode_if.h:
/*
 * This file is produced automatically.
 * Do not modify anything in here by hand.
 *
 * Created from @(#)vnode_if.sh 8.1 (Berkeley) 6/10/93
 */

and /sys/kern/vnode_if.{src,sh}.
--
Ollivier ROBERT -=- FreeBSD: The Power to Serve! -=- roberto@keltia.freenix.fr
FreeBSD keltia.freenix.fr 3.0-CURRENT #60: Fri May 15 21:04:22 CEST 1998