Date:      Fri, 23 Jul 1999 20:32:41 -0700
From:      "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@zippy.cdrom.com>
To:        Radu-Cristian FOTESCU <rfotescu@idsrom.com>
Cc:        "'freebsd-advocacy@FreeBSD.ORG'" <freebsd-advocacy@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: About Linus Torvalds - Chris Donohue (MSNBC) Tue Feb 9 17:37:29

Ignore it.  You can only get muddy by playing in the same mud puddle
and I don't think that slamming Linux back is the way to gain
converts.  Let Linus say all he likes about "BSD going away" and we'll
continue to convert Linux people to FreeBSD at a significant rate,
just as we always have.  Maybe he'll wake up someday to find that our
"dead" project has converted the majority of his former adherents. :-)

- Jordan