Date:      Wed, 15 May 2002 23:25:56 -0500
From:      "Budec" <budec@qwest.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Finding the problem when the reboot just computers?

I have been having a issuse where my FreeBSD 4.5 - Stable i386 will just
"randomly" reboot.  I checked the dmesg/all.log and doesn't say anything on
why it rebooted.  The machine is being shutdown un-gracefully and it is not
from the power button (ie. the kernel is crashing, etc).  How do I find
error messages, etc, so I can find out what is causing this.  Right now, the
only thing I know is the machine is rebooting.  This happens on both the
GENERIC and a custom kernel.

Regards,
Bud