Date:      Fri, 03 Apr 1998 09:56:44 +0100
From:      Karl Pielorz <kpielorz@tdx.co.uk>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Networking problem since 2.2.6 with fxp0 - MORE DETAILS

Karl Pielorz wrote:

Further to my original posting...

The problem _does_ stop FTP's as well - they stop with "error - can't send
data. Terminating send process" (this is when using CuteFTP to send files to
the FreeBSD box via fxp0).

de0 works fine...

The _VERY_ strange thing is - I can get it to error with the same files
every time...

These files read fine on the Workstation, they read fine after I've copied
them to our Netware Server - but if I either try to Samba them, or FTP them
to the FreeBSD box it ends in errors!

One of the files is called 'COVER.PM5' (or though it causes the error even
if it's called 'TEST' etc.)

It's uncompressed on the NT workstation, and 3.36Mb in size (3,531,904
bytes)

The file loads fine into PageMaker, and it's copyable to our other NT /
Netware servers etc. - but just not to the FreeBSD box via the fxp0
interface!

The de0 interface will accept it via Samba or via FTP!

Can anyone suggest anything??

Regards,

Karl Pielorz