Date:      Thu, 24 Sep 1998 14:23:40 +0200
From:      Andre Oppermann <oppermann@pipeline.ch>
To:        "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>
Cc:        current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: ftp://ftp.freebsd.org/pub/FreeBSD/3.0-19980923-BETA/

Jordan K. Hubbard wrote:

> > That would kill me :(
>
> You are too easily killed.  Time for a +3 armor. ;)

No, I'm already overmailed... The S/N ratio in cvs-all is simply far
too high to follow cvs-sys changes... BTW I'm not the only one who
requested this...

Anyway, what is a +3 armor? (ok ok, I live in a country where nearly
every male adult has a weapon from the military. But I'm not one of
them 'cos I don't have a Swiss passport and don't have to go to the
military... hehe, saves me three weeks every year. So I've actually
never used a weapon and all that stuff is little bit cryptic to me...)

--
Andre