Date:      Sat, 31 Aug 2002 13:18:41 -0600 (MDT)
From:      Nick Rogness <nick@rogness.net>
To:        Drew Tomlinson <drew@mykitchentable.net>
Cc:        isp@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Fw: FrontPage 2002 Extensions Help

On Sat, 31 Aug 2002, Drew Tomlinson wrote:

> I originally sent the following to questions but have not received any
> suggestions as of yet.  I'm hoping maybe someone here has had similar
> difficulties and knows what I need to do to get things working.

	1) Make your entries in apache for the domain (must be in main
	   httpd.conf)

	2) cd into your frontpage directory, eg. /usr/local/frontpage

	3) cd versionX.X/bin

	4) Use ./fpsrvadm.exe to repair or install frontpage on the domain
	  (see ./fpsrvadm.exe -h for options)

	   I typically use:

	# ./fpsrvadm.exe -o install -t apache -m "$domainname" -u\
	$frontpage_user_name -pw $frontpage_user_pass -s\
	"/usr/local/etc/apache/httpd.conf" -xu $unix_owner -xg $unix_group

	5) restart apache

	fpsrvadm.exe will usually fix most problems with a FP web.

	Also make sure that mod_frontpage is being loaded in apache when
	it starts.  Sometimes the directives are in the SSL section of
	httpd.conf and if you don't start apache with start_ssl the fp
	extentions don't get loaded.

> Thanks,
>
> Drew

Nick Rogness <nick@rogness.net>
- WARNING TO ALL PERSONNEL:
   Firings will continue until morale improves.