Date:      Tue, 25 Nov 2003 17:49:49 -0800
From:      Jonas Manalive <manalive@gmx.net>
To:        Alex de Kruijff <freebsd@akruijff.dds.nl>
Subject:   Re: Mldonkey/xmule

Yeah, I checked that out, to no success. :(

I will use the forum, thank you for your help.

I am not using the firewall now, but will try that if I don't get it
working soon.

As the last time I got it running on my old computer, I didn't touch the
default settings and mldonkey connected to servers with no problem. Now,
with a new computer and fresh installation of 5.1, I cannot get it
connected to servers. I can see that it tries to connect, but kept
getting timed out or lose connection.

Thanks anyway!

Kind regards,

Jonas