Date:      Fri, 9 Jul 2004 04:47:46 +0200
From:      "Terrence Koeman" <root@mediamonks.net>
To:        "'Nathan Kinkade'" <nkinkade@ub.edu.bz>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   RE: Network configuration

There might be more clients that will require nat later.

I tried this with:
-217.1.1.155 bound to xl0
-nothing bound to xl1
-xl0 and xl1 bridged.
-no ipfw rules and default to accept.

When I try this the box is dead, no connectivity out and 217.1.1.155 is not
reachable.

If I try the exact same setup and bind 192.168.0.1 to xl1 I can connect to
it when bridged, but the rest remains the same.

--
Regards,
Terrence Koeman

MediaMonks B.V. (www.mediamonks.com)
Please quote all replies in correspondence.