Date:      Wed, 9 Feb 2005 13:09:33 +0100
From:      Adriaan de Groot <groot@kde.org>
To:        freebsd-amd64@freebsd.org, "Julian Stacey" <jhs@berklix.org>
Subject:   Re: Hard lockup on 5.3-STABLE

On Wednesday 09 February 2005 10:38, Julian Stacey wrote:
> I'm told mbmon doesnt display all temps for the 64,
> but that someone's working on it ? (I hope & assume my 121 is false ! :-)

mbmon 204 works fine, mbmon 205 is totally whacked out. I reported this a
while back but didn't get any confirmations. 204 reports a CPU temp of 58
here, but that's probably because of a week of non-stop rebuilds of all the
KDE packages in preparation for a new release.

--
   KPilot - www.kpilot.org - HotSync Solutions for KDE