Date:      Mon, 20 Nov 2000 00:12:33 -0500
From:      "John Telford" <j.telford@sympatico.ca>
To:        <net@freebsd.org>
Subject:   How to restrict access to www sites through the firewall ?

I've been asked if there is a way to restrict users to only certain groups
of WWW sites when they are browsing.
Are there any ports out there that would do this ? Be able to build a list
of inside static IP's and what www they can go to ?

Ease of use would be nice so that they can do it themselves, what do I look
like the censor board <g> I got better things to do than stop Jimmy the
sales man browsing the Hun on a slow day.

Thanks in advance, John.