Date:      Tue, 19 Mar 1996 23:01:49 -0800 (PST)
From:      asami@cs.berkeley.edu (Satoshi Asami)
To:        jehamby@lightside.com
Cc:        sos@FreeBSD.ORG, current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Native & Linux ELF support finally there...

 * GNAT (GNU/NYU Ada Translator, this will be tricky since my plan is to run
 *   the Linux version of the Ada part with a FreeBSD-native GCC 2.7.2), in
 *   the hopes of building a package/port of the latest GNAT (GNAT is written
 *   in itself, so you need a binary before you can build it) :-(  :-(

There exists a gnat port/package for FreeBSD.  There is no package for
2.2-current (I just haven't gotten around to build it yet) but there
is one under packages-2.1 on the ftp site.

Satoshi