Date:      Sun, 06 Feb 2000 22:33:10 -0700
From:      Warner Losh <imp@village.org>
To:        Nick Sayer <nsayer@quack.kfu.com>
Cc:        freebsd-mobile@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: ata2 flash cards with -current?

In message <389D2991.2C2C345C@quack.kfu.com> Nick Sayer writes:
: I just upgraded to -current. Everything worked after a short struggle,
: except one.

: There does not seem to be any way to do anything like this in
: -current's pccard.conf, and
: 	config 0x1 "ata2" ?
: results in ENXIO at insert time. My kernel config says just "device
: ata", since the two built-in controllers are PCI.

For a variety of very frustrating reasons, ata isn't supported yet at
pccard.

Warner