Date:      Fri,  6 Feb 1998 12:39:57 -0800
From:      Nicole Harrington  <nicole@mediacity.com>
To:        Charlie Root  <root@r75h79.res.gatech.edu>, freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Compiling kernel for Multiple LUNS

Greetings all
 I'm hoping someone can help. I managed to get my hands on a nice SCSI - SCSI
RAID unit. The trouble is that disk set 1 is on LUN0 and disk set 2 is on
LUN2. I have read through everything I can find, but I'm not sure how to set
up my kernel config to read the LUN1 for sd1.

The handbook makes a refernce to changing scsiconfig.c, but this seems out of
date. LINT makes refernce to hard coding the LUNS, But I don't understand it
and if I just insert what it has, I get errors on /usr/sbin/config

Help :<

On a side note, does anyone know when the DPT drivers are going to make it
out?

TIA

Nicole

 Nicole Harrington      |\ __ /|   (`\ http://www.mediacity.com
 nicole@mediacity.com   | o_o  |__  ) )   Phone: 415-237-1464
 nicole@iadmin.net     //      \\         Pager: 415-301-2482
	           Systems Administrator
 *******
  *   *       What do you mean Spelling Errors?
   * *                       My Modem is Error Correcting!
    *

 -- Isn't it a bit unnerving that doctors call what they do practice
 -- Why isn't there mouse-flavored cat food?

 -- Microsoft: What bug would you like today?